Odpowiedz 
MaxHp/MaxMp
07-09-2012, 08:08 AM
MaxHp/MaxMp
Hello Ron! Thank you for this client. I hope it stays updated.
How can i edit max hp/mana? i got a high exp server with rebirths.
Thank you in advanceHeart
GodSebbeBlush
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Odpowiedz cytując ten post
07-09-2012, 01:17 PM
RE: MaxHp/MaxMp
Thank you for your post.

Max mana and max health is defined by your server, not the client. You has to edit your server to give your players more hp and mana. I assume that this is what you were asking for Smile
27-09-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: MaxHp/MaxMp
(07-09-2012 01:17 PM)Ron napisał(a):  Thank you for your post.

Max mana and max health is defined by your server, not the client. You has to edit your server to give your players more hp and mana. I assume that this is what you were asking for Smile

Hello there,

Not necessary Ron. The max hp/mp is determined by protocol structure. Data size used for hp and mp are unsigned 16 bit integer (in 870 protocol), so the max value is 65535 in decimal number. I belive it is value that can be reach by players with a high levels. At this moment I can't propose any solution to this issue. On the other hand RonClient has implemented script language and it is possible to set player hp/mp with some script functions. Scripts can be run by server using client extended protocol. I think we should consider including those functions. Please, look at this post http://forum.ronit.pl/showthread.php?tid=624

Best regards,
Adam Czupryna
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości